Cigars/flavored cigars

Hi Bill how u doin? Bill u mentioned in an article way back about the Ornella Vanilla Cigars. Are they by chance stil producing cigars at any level?
Thanks for a responce and take care.

I'm so sorry for being so late in responding to your question. Unfortunately, the Ornellas factory is no longer in existence and none of their products are being manufactured by anyone as far as I know. There are some good cigars coming out of Mexico, just not that factory. If you're looking for a non-flavored Mexican cigar give our Maravilloso (maduro) or Mexican Fiesta (natural) brand a try. These have been mainstays in our business for many years. You can read more about them at if you are interested.

Again, I sincerely apologize for such a late response.

Bill Finck Jr.

I'm a fourth generation cigar maker and have spent 25+ years operating our factory as well as a mail order cigar company. I belong to cigar manufacturers associations as well as retail cigar associations so I'm usually up to date with current events relating to cigars. I've smoked the majority of brands on the market and would be happy to share my opinions of them with you. Since I live in the U.S. I have very little experience with Cuban cigars, but other than that I know a least a little bit about almost every brand of cigars on the market.

In addition to growing up in and now managing our cigar factory for 25+ years, I've spent time in many factories in Honduras, Nicaragua, The Dominican Republic and Mexico. BR>
Cigar Association of America, Retail Tobacco Dealers Association

BS Texas A&M University