Civil/Commercial Litigation (Lawsuits)/Is an estimate a contract?

Sue wrote at 2013-02-19 18:07:41
  Morgan, I just wanted to let you know what the outcome was on my nightmare from CARS (Christian Automotive Repair Service) in West Burlington, Iowa.  Terry finally took me to Small Claims court asking for $3,000 in storage and I was asking for the value of the car since there were other technicalities.  

I had questioned the "Christian" part of the name, which my thoughts were aroused again in court when he presented photos of things that were not present, such as the signage that was on a pole was now on the desk.  I was worried that the non-truths he was making would influence the judge, but the judge's decision was for the car to be returned to me, but Terry would not receive any money.  

I questioned Terry's integrity again when we went to get the car, only to find that it had a flat tire and would not start although he charged me $100 for a new battery.  The best part of it all is that the nightmare is over with and the car has been returned.  

Thanks again for being there, your input gave me the strength to continue.  Thanks for everything.  

Civil/Commercial Litigation (Lawsuits)

Morgan Smith