Civil/Commercial Litigation (Lawsuits)/need help-lawyer to sue now


disabled stroke moved to raritan nj after fema motel, assaulted 8 times, harassed and stalked, town refuses to allow me to file my 40 separate complaints against the two people who have done all of this to me, I have photos, tape recordings, police reports can prove all I say, now have to have knee, hip and dental surgery because of two stalkers. Landlord is worse, he stole my red cross oil check used it for himself, this is a horrible place, I move to 80 Anderson Street, Raritan, NJ  08869 on Feb  17, 2013. County refuses to let me use SHREP money to fill up oil tank, even tho I have a FEMA ID Number.  My ads have been running on craigs and for the entire year.  Email me for whole story.  I am 1/2 deaf, 1/2 blind, got hurt at house due to landlord's negligence, and malicious acts of stalkers/harassing parties.  

Hello Darla,

Before I respond further to your question, I must make clear that I do not represent you, and cannot give you individual particularized legal advice. No attorney client relationship is created by this email. For legal advice, you should hire your own attorney, and follow their advice. My role with AllExperts is limited to providing general information and suggestions for educational or general knowledge purposes. Before you take any action, consult with your own attorney.

I suggest that you retain an attorney licensed to practice law in the State of New Jersey, perhaps one who also works in Federal Court for your district so that you can address both the state and federal claims you may have.  I regret that I neither practice in those jurisdictions, nor personally know of a so-licensed practitioner that I could recommend to you.  You may find an attorney referral system by inquiring at your local courthouse, or the website for your local court house.

I hope this helps, good luck to you.

Morgan Smith
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Conciliation Court * Civil Litigation * Forfeitures * Construction * Family Law

Civil/Commercial Litigation (Lawsuits)

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Morgan Smith


Civil litigation (contract claims, landlord-tenant actions, forfeiture suits, residential construction defect matters), Family law (divorce, custody modifications, child support modifications, and pre-nuptial agreement), new business start-ups, civil forfeiture, asset forfeiture. Please do not submit your question as Private. It is my policy not to answer Private questions from members of the public here on AllExperts; I reserve that function to my private clients. Although AllExperts permits me to change your questions from Private to Public, it is my policy not to do that. I encourage you to resubmit your question as a public question. Your public question has the potential to help others with similar concerns. I suggest that you use a pretend name and otherwise alter sensitive facts that make you inclined to treat your question as Private, and submit your question to me Publicly.


I've been practicing law in the State of Minnesota since 1995. I've worked in skyscraper firms, and now my own small firm in Minneapolis. Past answers from my earlier participation on AllExperts is posted at:

AllExperts, Yahoo Answers,

J.D. William Mitchell College of Law, St Paul, MN

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]