Civil/Commercial Litigation (Lawsuits)/Medical

Question
Hi I am over my grandfather right now. He is taking my family to court monthly just because he thinks it is funny and he has nothing better to do with his money. My grandma had dementia I moved in to help settle the problem because she was going to kill him. So I was forced to move in after I finished high school. I have many medical issues. He knows about this. Over the last 3 years he has harassed me hit me and made it unbearable to live their. My whole family had to move in because I got really sick and could not take care of either one of them anymore. We had to go to court we gave custody of her to him and left and moved back to our house. Now he wants to take us to court every month. I am disabled and he knew this. My question is if I can prove my condition gigot worse because of him can I sue him. I have tapes of him screaming and yelling and pushing people that could help me out in the long run. I also have recorded phone messages that can help to. What do you think.

Answer
Hello Sean,

Before I respond further to your question, I must make clear that I do not represent you, and cannot give you individual particularized legal advice. No attorney client relationship is created by this email. For legal advice, you should hire your own attorney, and follow their advice. My role with AllExperts is limited to providing general information and suggestions for educational or general knowledge purposes. Before you take any action, consult with your own attorney.

I suggest that you contact your local courthouse for help finding a lawyer in your area to help you with a restraining order and/or a civil suit for assault and/or intentional infliction of emotional distress.  Preserve your tapes and all other evidence and cooperate with your attorney to work on getting some relief.

I hope this helps, good luck to you.

Morgan Smith
SMITH & RAVER LLP
Minneapolis, Minnesota
http://smith-and-raver-llp.biz
Conciliation Court * Civil Litigation * Forfeitures * Construction * Family Law

Civil/Commercial Litigation (Lawsuits)

Morgan Smith