Civil/Commercial Litigation (Lawsuits)/NEIGHBOR LEGAL ISSUE


Mr. Smith Hi I need your help, my elderly mom lives in an area where horses ate allowered. The problem is her neighbor is boardind horses which is not legal. After going to the town we were told we would need proof money was being exchanged between the home owner and the horse boarders. Do you have any idea how I could legally resolve this. We really need your help. Thanks Ken

Hello Ken,

Before I respond further to your question, I must make clear that I do not represent you, and cannot give you individual particularized legal advice. No attorney client relationship is created by this email. For legal advice, you should hire your own attorney, and follow their advice. My role with AllExperts is limited to providing general information and suggestions for educational or general knowledge purposes. Before you take any action, consult with your own attorney.

Hire an attorney licensed to practice in your area who can help you gather your evidence.  You may proceed either with a private action, or supply your evidence to the authorities, or both.  Your attorney will help connect with investigative resources to gather the evidence you need in either case.  I imagine there is publicly accessible information that would be helpful, and your attorney can also subpoena information that is harder to obtain.

I hope this helps, good luck to you.

Morgan Smith
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Conciliation Court * Civil Litigation * Forfeitures * Construction * Family Law

Civil/Commercial Litigation (Lawsuits)

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Morgan Smith


Civil litigation (contract claims, landlord-tenant actions, forfeiture suits, residential construction defect matters), Family law (divorce, custody modifications, child support modifications, and pre-nuptial agreement), new business start-ups, civil forfeiture, asset forfeiture. Please do not submit your question as Private. It is my policy not to answer Private questions from members of the public here on AllExperts; I reserve that function to my private clients. Although AllExperts permits me to change your questions from Private to Public, it is my policy not to do that. I encourage you to resubmit your question as a public question. Your public question has the potential to help others with similar concerns. I suggest that you use a pretend name and otherwise alter sensitive facts that make you inclined to treat your question as Private, and submit your question to me Publicly.


I've been practicing law in the State of Minnesota since 1995. I've worked in skyscraper firms, and now my own small firm in Minneapolis. Past answers from my earlier participation on AllExperts is posted at:

AllExperts, Yahoo Answers,

J.D. William Mitchell College of Law, St Paul, MN

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]