Civil/Commercial Litigation (Lawsuits)/Foundation Formation

Hi Morgan

Appreciate your short introduction to phase them as public question!

I am looking for procedure to incorporate a Foundation

Do you know of how to achieve this? Perhaps, you can communicate about this / share a website link that has this relevant A-Z information?

Hope to hear from you too

Greetings Gary,

Before I respond further to your question, I must make clear that I do not represent you, and cannot give you individual particularized legal advice. No attorney client relationship is created by this email. For legal advice, you should hire your own attorney, and follow their advice. My role with AllExperts is limited to providing general information and suggestions for educational or general knowledge purposes. Before you take any action, consult with your own attorney.

I do not practice in your area, and have no knowledge of your local laws.  In my State, Minnesota, you incorporate a for profit or nonprofit entity by filing forms with the Secretary of State.  Depending on how you want the entity to function, you have some choices about the type of entity to create, whether a Inc., an LLC, etc.  Here are some links to helpful information in my area:

I hope this helps, good luck to you and your foundation.

Morgan Smith
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Conciliation Court * Civil Litigation * Forfeitures * Construction * Family Law

Civil/Commercial Litigation (Lawsuits)

Morgan Smith

Civil litigation (contract claims, landlord-tenant actions, forfeiture suits, residential construction defect matters), Family law (divorce, custody modifications, child support modifications, and pre-nuptial agreement), new business start-ups, civil forfeiture, asset forfeiture. Please do not submit your question as Private. It is my policy not to answer Private questions from members of the public here on AllExperts; I reserve that function to my private clients. Although AllExperts permits me to change your questions from Private to Public, it is my policy not to do that. I encourage you to resubmit your question as a public question. Your public question has the potential to help others with similar concerns. I suggest that you use a pretend name and otherwise alter sensitive facts that make you inclined to treat your question as Private, and submit your question to me Publicly.

I've been practicing law in the State of Minnesota since 1995. I've worked in skyscraper firms, and now my own small firm in Minneapolis. Past answers from my earlier participation on AllExperts is posted at:

AllExperts, Yahoo Answers,

J.D. William Mitchell College of Law, St Paul, MN