Civil Engineering/strength

Dro wrote at 2013-10-25 01:29:46
The answer is very simple, all stress is distributed within the shell, that is all molecules has the same stress and coordinate each other.By doing this, molecules do not suffer from continues forces unless it is acted by an impact.

Civil Engineering

Jeanette A

Willing to answer all civil engineering-related questions through the undergraduate level. I will explain unclear concepts and suggest approaches to solving problems, but would prefer not to completely solve homework problems for you. If you are completely stumped on homework/assignment I will do my best to try and guide you in the right direction. Also willing to give advice on issues not related to study although related to civil engineering.

I have been studying for 5 years in Civil Engineering and have a sound knowledge of various civil engineering subjects. I have also worked as a consultant in the Roads and Highways Department for Sinclair Knight Merz (SKM).

Undergraduate Bachelor of Civil Engineering and Diploma in Engineering Practice, University of Technology Sydney, NSW