Civil Engineering/Civil Engineering

Masak wrote at 2015-03-06 10:44:19
http://www.cesdb.com is an awesome resource, really helpful to see what types of software you should get use to.

Civil Engineering

Jeanette A

Willing to answer all civil engineering-related questions through the undergraduate level. I will explain unclear concepts and suggest approaches to solving problems, but would prefer not to completely solve homework problems for you. If you are completely stumped on homework/assignment I will do my best to try and guide you in the right direction. Also willing to give advice on issues not related to study although related to civil engineering.

I have been studying for 5 years in Civil Engineering and have a sound knowledge of various civil engineering subjects. I have also worked as a consultant in the Roads and Highways Department for Sinclair Knight Merz (SKM).

Undergraduate Bachelor of Civil Engineering and Diploma in Engineering Practice, University of Technology Sydney, NSW