Civil Engineering/2 way cantilever slab

Question
slab resting on L beam. what is the support here for slab design??? simple support of fixed?? ( two way slab design)

Answer
Dear Ali
This is a 2 way slab you should suppose it as a one way slab behaving diagonally. The length to be considered for a cantilever slab is half the diagonal. Then you must distribute the reinforcement on the top of the slab in x and y direction. X an y direction reinforcement when  combined with Pythagoras (pantaloon) rule must be equal to the calculated diagonal reinforcement. Got it? Ask me if needed.

Regards
BEH

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi