Civil Engineering/Civil Engineering Dissertation

Question
Hi there
I am a final year civil engineering student and I need help to choose a topic for my dissertation. I have tried so many ways to find something interesting but I couldn't come up with specific topic. My area topic is about the cost of recycling concrete produced from construction and environmental benefit in recycling. I need to go more specific so I can but I canít think anything. I am asking you if you could suggest me a few specific topics relating to that topic I said.

Also if you could suggest topics mainly about combination of green roof and solar panels

Thank You
Kaiser

Answer
Dear Kiaser

I don't have idea about concrete recycling . But in the field of solar energy , I suggest you to have a look on Passive solar systems, instead of solar panel which are not economically adjustable. You can work on solar supported ventilation , solar water heating, embedded solar water heating ( instead of solar water heating panels), and so on.

Please don't hesitate to ask me further if needed.

Regards
BEH

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi