Civil Engineering/Civil Engineering Dissertation

Hi there
I am a final year civil engineering student and I need help to choose a topic for my dissertation. I have tried so many ways to find something interesting but I couldn't come up with specific topic. My area topic is about the cost of recycling concrete produced from construction and environmental benefit in recycling. I need to go more specific so I can but I canít think anything. I am asking you if you could suggest me a few specific topics relating to that topic I said.

Also if you could suggest topics mainly about combination of green roof and solar panels

Thank You

Dear Kiaser

I don't have idea about concrete recycling . But in the field of solar energy , I suggest you to have a look on Passive solar systems, instead of solar panel which are not economically adjustable. You can work on solar supported ventilation , solar water heating, embedded solar water heating ( instead of solar water heating panels), and so on.

Please don't hesitate to ask me further if needed.

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi

I can answer questions in Structural Engineering, Earthquake Engineering, Project Management and Project Control topics!

I am experienced in the area of earthquake engineering in electrical power industry, i.e. Lifeline Earthquake Engineering. My focus has been on structural seismic design of power installations. Recently I have got involved in project management in the category of constructional engineering.

Sinam Consulting Engineers Co.

Bs degree in Civil Engineering from Ferdowsi University ,1988, Mashhad Iran, Ms degree in Earthquake Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 1993, Tehran, Iran