Civil Engineering/Structural-related thesis topic

Hello! I am from Philippines and on my 4th year of studying Civil Engineering. Can you suggest me some structural-related dissertation topic? Our professor rejected some of our titles because we just focused on construction and materials. She cited an example like 'An Investigation on the Relationship between the Beam and Column'. I hope you can give me some ideas. The more, the better. Thanks a lot in advance! :)

Dear Guia

Please try the following subject:

Effect of oversrenghtening and /or oversizing of beams on stability of columns designed based on seismic provisions.

Please don't hesitate to ask  further questions to clear the points.

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi

I can answer questions in Structural Engineering, Earthquake Engineering, Project Management and Project Control topics!

I am experienced in the area of earthquake engineering in electrical power industry, i.e. Lifeline Earthquake Engineering. My focus has been on structural seismic design of power installations. Recently I have got involved in project management in the category of constructional engineering.

Sinam Consulting Engineers Co.

Bs degree in Civil Engineering from Ferdowsi University ,1988, Mashhad Iran, Ms degree in Earthquake Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 1993, Tehran, Iran