Civil Engineering/Structural-related thesis topic

Question
Hello! I am from Philippines and on my 4th year of studying Civil Engineering. Can you suggest me some structural-related dissertation topic? Our professor rejected some of our titles because we just focused on construction and materials. She cited an example like 'An Investigation on the Relationship between the Beam and Column'. I hope you can give me some ideas. The more, the better. Thanks a lot in advance! :)

Answer
Dear Guia

Please try the following subject:

Effect of oversrenghtening and /or oversizing of beams on stability of columns designed based on seismic provisions.

Please don't hesitate to ask  further questions to clear the points.

Regards
BEH

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi