Civil Engineering/thesis topic

I need you to suggest me an Msc thesis topic in structural engineering.
         hoping to hear from you soon.

Dear Hubedin

You can look up my comments in expert to find what you might need. But I can suggest a subject for your interest here:

- Optimization of material consummation in  reinforced concrete structures : A case study of 5 story building. The research must be done using basic knowledge of steel and cement price. The problem is to find the optimum amount of cement ( governing the concrete strength) and steel and may be the additives to reach to maximum strength. The solution strategy  might be fuzzy method or genetic algorithm. Or you can choose your own way to optimize your solution.

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi

I can answer questions in Structural Engineering, Earthquake Engineering, Project Management and Project Control topics!

I am experienced in the area of earthquake engineering in electrical power industry, i.e. Lifeline Earthquake Engineering. My focus has been on structural seismic design of power installations. Recently I have got involved in project management in the category of constructional engineering.

Sinam Consulting Engineers Co.

Bs degree in Civil Engineering from Ferdowsi University ,1988, Mashhad Iran, Ms degree in Earthquake Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 1993, Tehran, Iran