Civil Engineering/scientist

hey, i am a student of B.TECH in civil engg. i want to join in NASA  after B.TECH?
so please tell me what i do?

Hello Devendra,

You might want to check out if NASA has any work placement or internships which you  could be a part of or even summer vacation employment. I would highly recommend it during your studies as it gives you a wider perspective and opens up the door for better opportunities.

Civil Engineering

Jeanette Alkhatib

Willing to answer all civil engineering-related questions through the undergraduate level. I will explain unclear concepts and suggest approaches to solving problems, but would prefer not to completely solve homework problems for you. If you are completely stumped on homework/assignment I will do my best to try and guide you in the right direction. Also willing to give advice on issues not related to study although related to civil engineering.

I have studied for 5 years in Civil Engineering and have a sound knowledge of various civil engineering subjects. I am also completing my Masters in Engineering Management. I have also worked as a student consultant in the Roads and Highways Department for Sinclair Knight Merz (SKM).

Bachelor of Civil Engineering Masters of Engineering Management