Civil Engineering/etabs + torsional constant

Question
hi
the amount of "torsional constant " in the etabs software must be assumed??
and how calculate the coefficient for "torsional constant "??

thanks

Answer
Dear Beytollah

Torsional constant is calculated according to the profile you select, unless you define your own profiles wit specific geometric proprties where you must calculate your own torsional constant too.

I had in Anushiravan school in Tabriz a school manager who was a gentle man, Are you his dependent?

Regards
BEH

* Mr Beytoallah was manager in Anushiravan school in Tabriz and Saint Louis in Tehran , may be your father or grand father or uncle.

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi