Civil Engineering/civil engineering

We have classes 15,20,25,30 of concrete mix.what are the acceptable crushing stress levels for each mix class.After the sample is taken, after how long should it be tested.or what kind of treatment should the sample be given before it is taken for the test?

Dear Peter

Tte indexes 15, 20 ,... are concrete strength in Mpa (crushing limit). The age of concrete cylinder should be 28 days. The sample shall be maintained in water media ( mixture of co3ca and cao) in not lower than 5 degree of temperature.

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi

I can answer questions in Structural Engineering, Earthquake Engineering, Project Management and Project Control topics!

I am experienced in the area of earthquake engineering in electrical power industry, i.e. Lifeline Earthquake Engineering. My focus has been on structural seismic design of power installations. Recently I have got involved in project management in the category of constructional engineering.

Sinam Consulting Engineers Co.

Bs degree in Civil Engineering from Ferdowsi University ,1988, Mashhad Iran, Ms degree in Earthquake Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 1993, Tehran, Iran