Civil Engineering/MS Structural Engineering

Question
I have done my bachelors in Civil Engineering and have been working in a Consultancy firm for about 1 year. Now I am thinking of going to King Saud University for Masters in Structural Engineering (by Research). I have heard that it takes about 3 or more years to do masters there. So is it a good choice to do it. I will be away from the field for this much time so what will be the career opportunities afterwards for me?
Kindly share your opinions

Answer
Dear Mustafa

This is a personal decision problem. You can loose your time as well as to save it , doing such an approach. It totally depends on yourself and your very needings. If you dream about it don't loose the opportunity, go on and pick up the apple.

Regards
BEH

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi