Civil Engineering/MS Structural Engineering

I have done my bachelors in Civil Engineering and have been working in a Consultancy firm for about 1 year. Now I am thinking of going to King Saud University for Masters in Structural Engineering (by Research). I have heard that it takes about 3 or more years to do masters there. So is it a good choice to do it. I will be away from the field for this much time so what will be the career opportunities afterwards for me?
Kindly share your opinions

Dear Mustafa

This is a personal decision problem. You can loose your time as well as to save it , doing such an approach. It totally depends on yourself and your very needings. If you dream about it don't loose the opportunity, go on and pick up the apple.

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi

I can answer questions in Structural Engineering, Earthquake Engineering, Project Management and Project Control topics!

I am experienced in the area of earthquake engineering in electrical power industry, i.e. Lifeline Earthquake Engineering. My focus has been on structural seismic design of power installations. Recently I have got involved in project management in the category of constructional engineering.

Sinam Consulting Engineers Co.

Bs degree in Civil Engineering from Ferdowsi University ,1988, Mashhad Iran, Ms degree in Earthquake Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 1993, Tehran, Iran