Civil Engineering/Overcoming the Drawbacks of Energy Efficient Buildings

How the Energy Efficient Buildings running through solar energy can work in rainy seasons and at night???

Dear jheel agrawal

The very problem is not that you receive all your needed energy from the solar source but you need to use almost all solar energy which in access by your building.  Then you will need to save all solar energies in shiny days to use them at night or rainy days. For this purpose you may have water reservoir to collect water heated by solar radiation. The architectural elements like walls may designed to save energy during the day to give you back at night. Then the problem is to take advantage of all solar energy in access.

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi

I can answer questions in Structural Engineering, Earthquake Engineering, Project Management and Project Control topics!

I am experienced in the area of earthquake engineering in electrical power industry, i.e. Lifeline Earthquake Engineering. My focus has been on structural seismic design of power installations. Recently I have got involved in project management in the category of constructional engineering.

Sinam Consulting Engineers Co.

Bs degree in Civil Engineering from Ferdowsi University ,1988, Mashhad Iran, Ms degree in Earthquake Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 1993, Tehran, Iran