Civil Engineering/ask qes regarding Draucker-prager failue criteria..

QUESTION: A sand material follows Drucker-Prager failure criteria.. a triaxial compression test results gave a friction angel of 30 degree..and cohesion=0..
1)Determine the failure stresses if this sand is subjected to loading such that
(sigma 3) ƃ3=200kpa and b=0.4
Determine the corresponding friction angle .show the stress path for this case on a
Under root J2 vs I1 plane

2)plot friction angle vs b(=0 to 1) for the above case.

ANSWER: Dear Akhtar

Is it a professional problem or educational?

QUESTION: sir its an educational question of thesis.i wana need complete solution of this question..and plz solve within 1 days and ans me

Dear akhtar

Please look at this link and try to solve your problem. In the case of any question please let me know. If you needed me to help you please determine the parameters like b, sigma3 because it would me confusing.

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi

I can answer questions in Structural Engineering, Earthquake Engineering, Project Management and Project Control topics!

I am experienced in the area of earthquake engineering in electrical power industry, i.e. Lifeline Earthquake Engineering. My focus has been on structural seismic design of power installations. Recently I have got involved in project management in the category of constructional engineering.

Sinam Consulting Engineers Co.

Bs degree in Civil Engineering from Ferdowsi University ,1988, Mashhad Iran, Ms degree in Earthquake Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 1993, Tehran, Iran