Civil Engineering/modification factor in etabs

Question
QUESTION: Sir,
Good Day:)
what are the modification factor that I can use for the spiral waist slab in etabs/saap ? Thanks & Regards

ANSWER: Dear Raviarjun

I cant get your question. Please explain more.

Regards
BEH

QUESTION: Hi Sir,
while designing the spiral stair case slab in etabs or saap ,shall I provide the same modification factor that I use for normal slabs (ie m11=m12=m22=0.35) Thanks and Regards

Answer
Dear Raviarjun

Due to cracking of concrete in tension and for the sake of due efficiency in calculation of displacements it is recommended to use the modification factor for stiffness. I suggest you to check the unmodified model for Force and stress analysis.

Regards
BEH

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi