Civil Engineering/plinth beam

We are constructing a two floor building in a plot of 1050 sq feet ( 30 feet X 35 feet). Just now we have completed the foundation. There are totally eight pillars ( 6 inches X 24 inches) at the boundary and it is column free in the center. We are planning to construct ground + first + second floor.

all the pillars have minimum of 18 inch footing and 6 feet depth.
we also have the plinth bed with 9 inches thickness and one feet height.

My question. After casting the plinth beam we found that
Plinth beam on one of the vertical side of the building connecting four pillars is slightly inclined. It is little bit sloping say about 3 inches towards the other end. Basically Plinth beam on the two vertical sides of the building are not at the same height. Just wanted to know does it have any impact on the stability of the structure. Kindly advice.

warm regards

ANSWER: Dear Sudarshan

Please send me some drawings showing into all the explanation you provided. It is essential for me to have details to help me giving a proper response.

QUESTION: Any updates on my question ?

Dear sudarshan

As I stated before I need as an engineer to have a detailed information to judge. As A whole I don't feel that the slight inclination of the plinth beam would have very influence on general behavior of the structure. But for local effects I need to have a drawing showing me more details of the situation.

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi

I can answer questions in Structural Engineering, Earthquake Engineering, Project Management and Project Control topics!

I am experienced in the area of earthquake engineering in electrical power industry, i.e. Lifeline Earthquake Engineering. My focus has been on structural seismic design of power installations. Recently I have got involved in project management in the category of constructional engineering.

Sinam Consulting Engineers Co.

Bs degree in Civil Engineering from Ferdowsi University ,1988, Mashhad Iran, Ms degree in Earthquake Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 1993, Tehran, Iran