Civil Engineering/Steel Structures

Question
Sir,
I have completed my M.E with specialisation in structures. I am very much interested to develop my knowledge and skills in this field. Presently I am interested to do any analysis project in steel structures to try excelling the subject and also to start my publication works. Can you kindly suggest me a good start.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Answer
Dear Priyanka

You can either continue your studies further or look for a job in your interested field. For a preliminary start I suggest you to work on code writing for design purposes. For example writing a program to do design of RC columns in excel or any other basis.

Regards
BEH

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi