Civil Engineering/Steel Structures

I have completed my M.E with specialisation in structures. I am very much interested to develop my knowledge and skills in this field. Presently I am interested to do any analysis project in steel structures to try excelling the subject and also to start my publication works. Can you kindly suggest me a good start.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Dear Priyanka

You can either continue your studies further or look for a job in your interested field. For a preliminary start I suggest you to work on code writing for design purposes. For example writing a program to do design of RC columns in excel or any other basis.

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi

I can answer questions in Structural Engineering, Earthquake Engineering, Project Management and Project Control topics!

I am experienced in the area of earthquake engineering in electrical power industry, i.e. Lifeline Earthquake Engineering. My focus has been on structural seismic design of power installations. Recently I have got involved in project management in the category of constructional engineering.

Sinam Consulting Engineers Co.

Bs degree in Civil Engineering from Ferdowsi University ,1988, Mashhad Iran, Ms degree in Earthquake Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 1993, Tehran, Iran