Civil Engineering/twiest due to gravity loading?

Question
dear Mr Esmailzadeh
I have modeled a concrete building in ETABS.when i look at the. When i look at the plan view, the whole building is like twisted at 1 side. I understood that the twisting might due to the core wall eccentricity. But, i am only looking at dead load. Does it realistic if i got a twisting effect?

Answer
Dear Behzad

Yes when you load symmetrically on a non symmetric structure you will find non symmetric behavior the same effect when you load non symmetrically on a symmetric structure. Then for your case it is very likely that a twisting like behavior occurs.

Regards
BEH

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi