Civil Engineering/designing using etabs

Question
DEAR Mr hakimi
I want to know hot to design a structure that includes a dome above it using the etabs
actually i want to know how to create the dome it self and how to set it out above the building
could you please provide me with available video that could show the steps of the modeling of the dome cause it a bit tricky for me also after searching for that

Really Appreciated,
khalid,

Answer
Dear Khalid

It is very difficult to model a dome in etabs. I suggest you to apply sap2000 and if you are constrained to etabs, then model the dome as a set of dead, live, wind load. You can use sap2000 to model and analyze the dome independently and apply the result as loading from dome to your etabs model.

Please let me know your idea.

Regards
BEH

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi