Civil Engineering/Career Field Engineering Project

Hello Sir,
I was wondering if I ask you a few question for my project that is due Monday, March 4, 2013. Here are the following questions:
What is the title of your job?

What are the duties, responsibilities, and common work activities?

What is the working environment, including conditions, setting, and geographic locations?

Is this career very specialized or is it very general with many options for specialization?

What made you choose this career?

Did you take any classes in highschool?

What would the starting wage be for this career?

Thank you so much! Please reply before Monday, March 3, 2013.

Dear Chris

I am project manager agent!

I am coordinator between different parts of the project like design, supervising , construction, control,...

Our site is located in the center of a city , Tehran, Iran.

My job is very general but with special issues in some  cases, like Project control and structural engineering because I am specialized in these topics 2. But I don't do other than management works.

It is very demanding and energy needing duty and I like the experience behind this topic.

I took no special class in university for this topic

I guess project control may have great introduction point to start this topic.

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi

I can answer questions in Structural Engineering, Earthquake Engineering, Project Management and Project Control topics!

I am experienced in the area of earthquake engineering in electrical power industry, i.e. Lifeline Earthquake Engineering. My focus has been on structural seismic design of power installations. Recently I have got involved in project management in the category of constructional engineering.

Sinam Consulting Engineers Co.

Bs degree in Civil Engineering from Ferdowsi University ,1988, Mashhad Iran, Ms degree in Earthquake Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 1993, Tehran, Iran