Civil Engineering/civil engineering

Question
QUESTION: please suggest how to design rcc sloping roof?
Can it be design using strud software?If yes,how?

ANSWER: Dear Tikendrajit

No real difference exist between a slope roof and a horizontal flat slab. But keep in mind that for design purposes not every software can be useful. usually softwares can be used to analyze and not to design. You can use safe software for design purposes.

Regards
BEH

QUESTION: can you show detailing of steel in sloping roof?

Answer
Dear Tikendrajit

Please give me your own opinion about. I mean I prefer to have response from yourself and have dialogue with you about rather than I sketch a general scheme. No very difference between flat slab and inclined one in principle of rebar introduction.

Regards
BEH

HINT: Dear Tikendrajit

A real response is not like a food you would chew instead of your questioner , may be it is  like a food you would learn your questioner to cook to be able to quit you independent and free. You ask me how much it is 2 x 2 I don't reply 4 I learn you to find yourself your response. some questions have such a nature.  I hope you understand me.

Regards
BEH

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi