Civil Engineering/Help me on my project topic

QUESTION: I'm a student in one of d nigerian universities.i need u to help me in choosing a topic for my project..a topic that will be simple and not money consuming

ANSWER: Dear Abidola

which field you like ?

QUESTION: Sir,i like highway and geotechnics supervisor wants me to pick a topic in d above listed field.

Dear Abidola

I suggest you a couple of subjects:

1- The effect of pretensioning ( length and pretension intensity )on stability of excavations. You can get use of plaxis software.

2- A case study of economical study on a typical use of traditional highway planning  and bridge construction to cross a valley. You may find that a traditional highway may be more economical . If so , which parameters are crucial for engineers and government to accept a more expensive alternative , like a suspended bridge?

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi

I can answer questions in Structural Engineering, Earthquake Engineering, Project Management and Project Control topics!

I am experienced in the area of earthquake engineering in electrical power industry, i.e. Lifeline Earthquake Engineering. My focus has been on structural seismic design of power installations. Recently I have got involved in project management in the category of constructional engineering.

Sinam Consulting Engineers Co.

Bs degree in Civil Engineering from Ferdowsi University ,1988, Mashhad Iran, Ms degree in Earthquake Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 1993, Tehran, Iran