Civil Engineering/Help me on my project topic

Question
QUESTION: I'm a student in one of d nigerian universities.i need u to help me in choosing a topic for my project..a topic that will be simple and not money consuming

ANSWER: Dear Abidola

which field you like ?

regards
beh

QUESTION: Sir,i like highway and geotechnics field.my supervisor wants me to pick a topic in d above listed field.

Answer
Dear Abidola

I suggest you a couple of subjects:

1- The effect of pretensioning ( length and pretension intensity )on stability of excavations. You can get use of plaxis software.

2- A case study of economical study on a typical use of traditional highway planning  and bridge construction to cross a valley. You may find that a traditional highway may be more economical . If so , which parameters are crucial for engineers and government to accept a more expensive alternative , like a suspended bridge?

regards
BEH

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi