Civil Engineering/sap

Question
Hello Sir,
I want to ask that how can we analyse cold formed sections using sap.. let's say that I want to analyse purlin of some particular dimensions(cold formed steel). Can I apply loading on it and get moments at particular points by just defining the material? please guide me.. And Also can I get a spread sheet of purlin analysis?

Answer
Dear Nouman

For analysis of cold form members you don't need to do any particular job because analysis of homogenous materials is not governed by material properties.

I don't have access to such a spread sheet but it is very easy and can be done by yourself.

Regards
BEH

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi