Civil Engineering/sunroof for a salon

Question
Good morning, I'm not sure if you are the correct person to ask, but i have a vision for a hair salon and not sure if it will be possible as it currently does not exist.

I would like to have a hair/beauty salon with a sunroof as well as put mirrors (full floor to ceiling on all walls to reflect the light).  However, I am curious about how will this affect the indoor temperature and whether or not it will be possible in Toronto Canada as we have pretty crazy hot (45 celcius in summer) and crazy cold (-20 celcius) winter weather sometimes with heavy snow and ice.

Any advice if you are not correct person to ask, could you please point in the right direction?  Thank you.

Answer
Dear Tania

For the cold time, it is ok to have a solar radiation for support of your heating system. But for hot time you will need to use diffraction system to remove the infra red component from the solar radiation. A simple system consists of a multi layer glass system.

Regards
BEH

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi