Civil Engineering/PROJECT TITLES needed

Question
QUESTION: sir,
   I NEED SOME PROJECT TOPICS AT MTECH LEVEL IN STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING. I WANT TO USE ETABS OR SAP 2000 SOFTWARES. SO TOPICS RELATED WITH ANALYSIS OR DESIGN OF STRUCTURES USING SOFTWARE THAT CAN BE CHOSEN FOR A PROJECT IN MTECH LEVEL IS NEEDED. HELP ME SIR
AWAITING YOUR REPLY
PRIYAN

ANSWER: Dear Priyan

A title is helpful for you? A lot of subject exists. Consider this:

" Optimization/ design  procedure regarding construction sequences"

" Optimization/ design procedure regarding temperature variation during the construction"

" investigation of variation of subgrade modulus in behavior of structures"

........

Regards
BEH

QUESTION: sir,
   Thanks for providing these topics.But my guide is interested in doing  foundation topics. So it will be very helpful,if there is any project titles related with Foundations
awaiting your reply

Answer
Dear Priyan

Why don't you consider : " investigation of variation of subgrade modulus in behavior of structures"

It is related to foundation.

For your attention I suggest also:

Foundation design in liquefaction prone grounds.

Regards
BEH  

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi