Civil Engineering/program of works,scheduling,cont.

I really appreaciate your reply sir! I'm the one who asked you about Project Mngt the other day. A program of works done in this way would look like a Gantt-chart.Am i correct? Next, how to you make a network diagram? And it would show a Critical Path. Is that the shortest time the project would be accomplished?Considering all the details? Unfortunately for me sir I don't have a personal computer yet. But im also interested on computing an S-curve manually.

my e-mail add is:

Dear nords

To make a network diagram you should trace all activities on a sheet of paper and trace the links between them along with duration of each activity showcased . you can depict several paths from start to finish. The path whose duration is the longest is the critical path. If you trace the activities like a gantt chart on a time scale, for each period of time you  would have some progress according to your idea about the importance of the activities. Please take a look at references I sent.

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi

I can answer questions in Structural Engineering, Earthquake Engineering, Project Management and Project Control topics!

I am experienced in the area of earthquake engineering in electrical power industry, i.e. Lifeline Earthquake Engineering. My focus has been on structural seismic design of power installations. Recently I have got involved in project management in the category of constructional engineering.

Sinam Consulting Engineers Co.

Bs degree in Civil Engineering from Ferdowsi University ,1988, Mashhad Iran, Ms degree in Earthquake Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 1993, Tehran, Iran