Civil Engineering/program of works,scheduling,cont.

Question
I really appreaciate your reply sir! I'm the one who asked you about Project Mngt the other day. A program of works done in this way would look like a Gantt-chart.Am i correct? Next, how to you make a network diagram? And it would show a Critical Path. Is that the shortest time the project would be accomplished?Considering all the details? Unfortunately for me sir I don't have a personal computer yet. But im also interested on computing an S-curve manually.

my e-mail add is: royxtgem@yahoo.com

Answer
Dear nords

To make a network diagram you should trace all activities on a sheet of paper and trace the links between them along with duration of each activity showcased . you can depict several paths from start to finish. The path whose duration is the longest is the critical path. If you trace the activities like a gantt chart on a time scale, for each period of time you  would have some progress according to your idea about the importance of the activities. Please take a look at references I sent.

regards
beh

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi