Civil Engineering/planted rc column

Question
sir hello again. hope you are always ok and im very thankful that i have a friend like you that i can lean on when it comes to structural designing.
sir pls. help me about planted column? is this planted in the slab? i always used planted but i set to it i  plant it to the beam/ hidden beam. say in hordy slab 275mm. my planted column 20x20cm is on my annex floor supporting the roof of annex.

Answer
Dear seco

You may use flat slab. The part (band) of the slab between 2 columns plays the role of the needed beam between columns. Although an analysis using ACI equivalent method or using software sophisticated modelling is inevitable.

Regards
BEH

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi