Civil Engineering/Thesis topics

Question
good afternoon sir.can i as some thesis topic samples sir,.preferably about structures,other subjects can do.we were just running out of ideas for our thesis project sir.hope you can read this as soon as possible.

p.s. i would really be glad if u would list as many as you can.thanks sir.

Answer
Hi Mads,

If you had browsed all my past answers with keywords " final year project topic thesis subjects", you would have found lots of ideas.

Some topics I have listed previously are:

1. High strength concrete
2. Durability of concrete.
3. Optimisation of structures.
4. Punching shear in flat slabs.
5. Long term deflection of concrete beams/slabs.
6. Modern methods of construction.
7. Blast-proof buildings

If you are homing in to analysis and design of tall buildings, you could add:

1. Manual vs computerised FEA analysis
2. Effect of element size on output of FEA analysis 3. Second-order analysis effects for tall buildings.
4. Steel vs concrete for tall buildings.
5. Earthquake resistant buildings, etc  

Civil Engineering

Arshad Khan