Civil Engineering/Civil Engineering Software

What is a software product that would help you complete your work? Describe a  software product you wish existed in your profession that does not? i.e if you could create the ideal software for earthquake engineering, which features would it have?

Dear Tony

I think probabilistic investigations in the area of structural engineering need a good basis of softwares and guidelines. For example I think one can make use of Bayesian or Classical Inference to show how likely is that a specific performance occurs in a structure. It is very crucial for an engineer to know that his believes to a good design should be chained with a explicit probabilistic overview which is deemed to be realized implicitly by codes of practice.

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi

I can answer questions in Structural Engineering, Earthquake Engineering, Project Management and Project Control topics!

I am experienced in the area of earthquake engineering in electrical power industry, i.e. Lifeline Earthquake Engineering. My focus has been on structural seismic design of power installations. Recently I have got involved in project management in the category of constructional engineering.

Sinam Consulting Engineers Co.

Bs degree in Civil Engineering from Ferdowsi University ,1988, Mashhad Iran, Ms degree in Earthquake Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 1993, Tehran, Iran