Civil Engineering/Civil Engineering Software

Question
What is a software product that would help you complete your work? Describe a  software product you wish existed in your profession that does not? i.e if you could create the ideal software for earthquake engineering, which features would it have?

Answer
Dear Tony

I think probabilistic investigations in the area of structural engineering need a good basis of softwares and guidelines. For example I think one can make use of Bayesian or Classical Inference to show how likely is that a specific performance occurs in a structure. It is very crucial for an engineer to know that his believes to a good design should be chained with a explicit probabilistic overview which is deemed to be realized implicitly by codes of practice.

Regards
BEH

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi