Civil Engineering/earthquake engineering

I am doing M.E thesis project on L-shaped building using Staad pro. To prevent the re-entrant effects I am  providing separation gap as per IS code.I performed response spectrum analysis to arrive at center of mass, center of rigidity and torsion forces. I found that in Staad,  even when separation gap is provided, the center of mass is arrived considering the building system as a single unit nearly similar to the continuous case. I would be pleased to know if there is any software available where in i can get the center of mass and center of rigidity individually for each unit?  
Awaiting for your reply.
Thanking you in anticipation

Dear Spreddy

A software cant recognize a separation joint. it is the engineer who has such a vision. Then you should model each unit separately. I guess you don't need technically to have both units in same model.

Please don't hesitate to let me know about your very problem.

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi

I can answer questions in Structural Engineering, Earthquake Engineering, Project Management and Project Control topics!

I am experienced in the area of earthquake engineering in electrical power industry, i.e. Lifeline Earthquake Engineering. My focus has been on structural seismic design of power installations. Recently I have got involved in project management in the category of constructional engineering.

Sinam Consulting Engineers Co.

Bs degree in Civil Engineering from Ferdowsi University ,1988, Mashhad Iran, Ms degree in Earthquake Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 1993, Tehran, Iran