Civil Engineering/Growing field

Question
Hi I'm trying to figure out what I want to major in and Civil Engineering is one of them. Do you consider Civil Engineering to be a growing job field? What do you consider as your favorite part of being a Civil Engineering?

Answer
Dear Jordan

For sure Civil engineering has a lot to do in developing countries because their infrastructure has not yet been completed. In industrial countries this is not the case. I think that the important factor is the population of civil engineers compared to actual requirements. I guess there exists an over population of civil engineers in all around the world. Then it is very critical for an engineer to be enthusiastic and well developed to be successful in his work.

Regards
BEH

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi