Civil Engineering/objectives

I willl be doing a project related to fluid foundation interaction in offshore structures or offshore wind mills
So I need some objectives for this project.What all i can discuss in it.
Sir , Can u suggest some objectives for me plz"

Dear Priyan

This is not my field , but I can imagine that he effect of waves and storms on offshore structure might be critical. I can imagine that you may study about the under sea topographic design to limit the height and velocity of waves getting close to offshore structures. Can you imagine a situation in which there is a storm in the sea far from  the offshore but you have a pacific offshore situation? This is the effect of topographic design of under sea ground level.

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi

I can answer questions in Structural Engineering, Earthquake Engineering, Project Management and Project Control topics!

I am experienced in the area of earthquake engineering in electrical power industry, i.e. Lifeline Earthquake Engineering. My focus has been on structural seismic design of power installations. Recently I have got involved in project management in the category of constructional engineering.

Sinam Consulting Engineers Co.

Bs degree in Civil Engineering from Ferdowsi University ,1988, Mashhad Iran, Ms degree in Earthquake Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 1993, Tehran, Iran