Civil Engineering/objectives

Question
sir,
I willl be doing a project related to fluid foundation interaction in offshore structures or offshore wind mills
So I need some objectives for this project.What all i can discuss in it.
Sir , Can u suggest some objectives for me plz"

Answer
Dear Priyan

This is not my field , but I can imagine that he effect of waves and storms on offshore structure might be critical. I can imagine that you may study about the under sea topographic design to limit the height and velocity of waves getting close to offshore structures. Can you imagine a situation in which there is a storm in the sea far from  the offshore but you have a pacific offshore situation? This is the effect of topographic design of under sea ground level.

Regards
BEH

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi