Civil Engineering/Project for Civil Engineering student

Sir,this is my last year of Diploma in CIVIL ENGINEERING and this year I have to submit 'A MINI PROJECT/MODEL' related to Civil engineering.This project/model should be creative and new one.So can you suggest me some project or websites for this project work.

Dear Surajlaghr

I strongly suggest you to have a study on " Use of viscoelastic architectural material in buildings instead of fragile material". I look toward seismic behavior of structures. Use of visco elastic material could affect the vibrational damping of the buildings against earthquakes. For a guideline I guess applying or including tar in architectural material may impart some extends of damping into the building. This is just an idea.

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi

I can answer questions in Structural Engineering, Earthquake Engineering, Project Management and Project Control topics!

I am experienced in the area of earthquake engineering in electrical power industry, i.e. Lifeline Earthquake Engineering. My focus has been on structural seismic design of power installations. Recently I have got involved in project management in the category of constructional engineering.

Sinam Consulting Engineers Co.

Bs degree in Civil Engineering from Ferdowsi University ,1988, Mashhad Iran, Ms degree in Earthquake Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 1993, Tehran, Iran