Civil Engineering/Project for Civil Engineering student

Question
Sir,this is my last year of Diploma in CIVIL ENGINEERING and this year I have to submit 'A MINI PROJECT/MODEL' related to Civil engineering.This project/model should be creative and new one.So can you suggest me some project or websites for this project work.

Answer
Dear Surajlaghr

I strongly suggest you to have a study on " Use of viscoelastic architectural material in buildings instead of fragile material". I look toward seismic behavior of structures. Use of visco elastic material could affect the vibrational damping of the buildings against earthquakes. For a guideline I guess applying or including tar in architectural material may impart some extends of damping into the building. This is just an idea.

Regards
BEH

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi