Civil Engineering/spectrum

dear Mr esmailzadeh .
thanks for past guidance
When I draw average spectrum of Accelerogram seven couples that is higher than the range of Regulations spectrume . my question is how much i allowed which higher than of regulations .

Dear Behzad

You would scale the spectra so that the average spectrum matches the regulations. May be you will be obligated to choose Pga for the seven accelerograms in this way to have an average matching the design spectrum with a PGA of 0.35g :

0.42, 0.30, 0.28, 0.5,0.34, 0.35, 0.22

And you get it that you can have very different arrangement of accelerograms PGA.

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi

I can answer questions in Structural Engineering, Earthquake Engineering, Project Management and Project Control topics!

I am experienced in the area of earthquake engineering in electrical power industry, i.e. Lifeline Earthquake Engineering. My focus has been on structural seismic design of power installations. Recently I have got involved in project management in the category of constructional engineering.

Sinam Consulting Engineers Co.

Bs degree in Civil Engineering from Ferdowsi University ,1988, Mashhad Iran, Ms degree in Earthquake Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 1993, Tehran, Iran