Civil Engineering/sunshade curve slope

dear sir
 i am amudha i'm working at site engineer in trichy i have one doubt in outer plastering of sunshade my question is how much length and breadth of slope in sunshade? and how much gradient is that?
         please answer this question
         thanking you

Dear Amudha

You need to calculate the solar zenith during the year and then according to the height of the window or door you are designing the sun shade for you must size the gardient and height of it. The solar zenith is calculated according to latitude of your project.

Please in the case of any further problem let me know .

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi

I can answer questions in Structural Engineering, Earthquake Engineering, Project Management and Project Control topics!

I am experienced in the area of earthquake engineering in electrical power industry, i.e. Lifeline Earthquake Engineering. My focus has been on structural seismic design of power installations. Recently I have got involved in project management in the category of constructional engineering.

Sinam Consulting Engineers Co.

Bs degree in Civil Engineering from Ferdowsi University ,1988, Mashhad Iran, Ms degree in Earthquake Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 1993, Tehran, Iran