Civil Engineering/Structural engineering

Respected Sir,
         I have already contact you for my Thesis topic but that is not approachable experimentally in Pakistan(Multiple seismic effect on long span bridges). Please suggest me topic related to Beams(i.e. Shear,a/d ratio,Flexural l/d ratio)in a broad scope which may be further proceeded in near future for Ph.D. program
Thanks in anticipation.

Dear Asad

Sorry for my delay. A wide range of subjects is available. I can suggest you working on light weight concrete beams, columns. Prestressed Rc elements can give you some motivation. Special concrete admixture may be valuable for your region in Pakistan. Effect of environmental effect on RC can be of concern.

Please let me know about your idea.

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi

I can answer questions in Structural Engineering, Earthquake Engineering, Project Management and Project Control topics!

I am experienced in the area of earthquake engineering in electrical power industry, i.e. Lifeline Earthquake Engineering. My focus has been on structural seismic design of power installations. Recently I have got involved in project management in the category of constructional engineering.

Sinam Consulting Engineers Co.

Bs degree in Civil Engineering from Ferdowsi University ,1988, Mashhad Iran, Ms degree in Earthquake Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 1993, Tehran, Iran