Civil Engineering/Temperature Load

Question
QUESTION: Dear Mr. Babak,

I am designing G+3 building considering temperature load due to the building size. All floors are PT slab and grade slab(GF) is designed as suspended solid slab.
Ground floor slab(i.e suspended slab). Though it is designed as suspended but it is in contact with soil,I want to ask that do I have to consider temperature load for it.
If yes can I make the slab at some portion at lower level than the other and can avoid the temperature load.And how much the minimum level difference I have to maintain.

ANSWER: Dear Musherib

Please send me a drawing or picture and let me know more details.

Regards
BEH

QUESTION: Dear Sir,

Right now I don't have the drawing but the building size is 65x20m.
I hope this will help you to help me and what other details shall I need to send you.

Answer
Dear Musherib

I don't see something special in ground level slabs to be considered as temperature sensitive. Can you give me some details through pictures.

Usually ground level structures are less susceptible under temperature changes.

Regards
BEH

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi