Civil Engineering/Etabs output information

Question
Hello.
I performed a nonlinear time history analysis using FNA method in Etabs. I want to get output of analysis in form of excel tables (like joint reactions, frame forces and join displacements) in every output time step. Is it possible in Etabs? Please let me know how I can get this information.

Answer
Dear Filsoof

Salam
Sure you can doing it using export to access tables which can be reformatted to excel by access tools. In Etabs you must change the option envelope to step by step when you define the output table you need to be exported in access.

Regards
BEH

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi