Civil Engineering/decking slab openings closure

Question
sir,

please Explain the procedure what is the methodology involved in closing  a small deck slab opening of size 1.5m , what are the materials involved and construction procedure briefly

Answer
Dear Sufiyan

You can choose either of following ways:

1- Casting concrete slab as a cop covering the opening if no problem of thickness exists.
2- Making use of a steel sheet instead of concrete slab.
3- Crushing the existing concrete slab and making use of extra reinforcement with efficient overlap and casting concrete.
4- installing of steel profiles using bolted plates and casting concrete on steel beems to make a composite system.

Regards
BEH

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi