Civil Engineering/Civil Softwares

Question
I've done civil engineering few months ago and now i ma thinking about doing some Course for civil Software. Like Autocad, civil 3d BIM etc. But i dont knw any software in which we can make any structure in 3d as well as we can see the stresses or loads coming on it . To make a 3d structure more appealing or we can say more visually impressive (real like) we need maya 3ds ? we cannot achieve the save with any other software which can calculate the stresses loads coming on to the structure too .

Thank you , i am looking forward for your reply.

Answer
Hi Roh,

What you are aspiring to do is very relevant to the modern approach of BIM which will make you much in demand!

So, the software you should learn is REVIT Structures, or TEKLA, or AutoCAD Building Structures

http://www.autodesk.com/solutions/building-information-modeling/overview/design-

Maybe also ROBOT Structures

Civil Engineering

Arshad Khan