Civil Engineering/regarding Support reactions in ETABS

dear sir,
i am newly learning the software ETABS, I have done modelling for a structure in STAAD-PRO and ETABS, I Have completed designing in both software's and when i come to take support reactions not matching the reactions from the both software's.I think i went wrong in taking support reactions in etabs , could you please explain me how to take support reactions in Etabs, how can mesh the areas if not meshed properly before analysis, please help me out....

Dear Balu

Your question is very general which can not be answered in detail. To get the results in each part you have to check the related icon on etabs menu. The meshing can be done in edit Icon after selecting the member you need to mesh.

Good Luck

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi

I can answer questions in Structural Engineering, Earthquake Engineering, Project Management and Project Control topics!

I am experienced in the area of earthquake engineering in electrical power industry, i.e. Lifeline Earthquake Engineering. My focus has been on structural seismic design of power installations. Recently I have got involved in project management in the category of constructional engineering.

Sinam Consulting Engineers Co.

Bs degree in Civil Engineering from Ferdowsi University ,1988, Mashhad Iran, Ms degree in Earthquake Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 1993, Tehran, Iran