Civil Engineering/questions

Question
QUESTION: -as a project manager how do you deal with conflict between you and employees and you and employer?
-what qualities do you need to have to be an engineer? because i want to be a structural engineer and dont want to be on site

ANSWER: Dear Joseph

could you explain me more about your question? I cant get wht you need really. what is your problem at work?

Regards
BEH

QUESTION: i need to know when you are faced with issues at site such as conflick between you and the site workers how to you deal with them,?

Answer
Dear Joseph

All engineers at site must have psychological knowledge or talent. You must know that to work with others need their cooperation and contribution in decisions. I suggest you to pretend needing their help even if you don't have in some cases. The key point is to resolve the problems with their hands but with your brain.

Regards
BEH

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi