Civil Engineering/questions

QUESTION: -as a project manager how do you deal with conflict between you and employees and you and employer?
-what qualities do you need to have to be an engineer? because i want to be a structural engineer and dont want to be on site

ANSWER: Dear Joseph

could you explain me more about your question? I cant get wht you need really. what is your problem at work?

QUESTION: i need to know when you are faced with issues at site such as conflick between you and the site workers how to you deal with them,?

Dear Joseph

All engineers at site must have psychological knowledge or talent. You must know that to work with others need their cooperation and contribution in decisions. I suggest you to pretend needing their help even if you don't have in some cases. The key point is to resolve the problems with their hands but with your brain.

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi

I can answer questions in Structural Engineering, Earthquake Engineering, Project Management and Project Control topics!

I am experienced in the area of earthquake engineering in electrical power industry, i.e. Lifeline Earthquake Engineering. My focus has been on structural seismic design of power installations. Recently I have got involved in project management in the category of constructional engineering.

Sinam Consulting Engineers Co.

Bs degree in Civil Engineering from Ferdowsi University ,1988, Mashhad Iran, Ms degree in Earthquake Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 1993, Tehran, Iran