Civil Engineering/safe

Question
cross section
cross section  
QUESTION: Hi, I am trying to find steel to concrete ratio of a slab with a cross section like the one shown in the picture. i am using SAFE but i can not define such a cross section. how can i define this cross section?
I would appreciate any help.
Best regards

ANSWER: Dear Sirous

Have you modelled and analysed your slab?

Regards
BEH

QUESTION: hi
the problem is that i can not model the slab, because i can not define it's cross section in the software. when i use:
define - slab properties
there is no option to define a cross section like the one shown in the picture. the available types are:
slab, drop, stiff, mat, footing
that their input can only be the thickness
and
waffle, ribbed
that are not suitable for my slab

regards

ANSWER: Dear sirous

Are you friendly with ansys? I suggest you to try it instead of safe.

Regards
BEH

QUESTION: Dear Mr. Esmailzadeh Hakimi
the last time i was using sap2000 and your suggestion was using safe! but thanks anyway for your time and suggestions.
I wish you great success
best regards

Answer
Dear Sirous

Sorry about my change in my idea to help you. Safe can be followed by you if you can make a good model to model the inclined section.  Since I thought that it would be a bit difficult for you to do , I suggested the ansys. But with safe you have to make significant sections to model the slab. If you have problem with it please contact me by mobile.\

Regards
BEH
mobile : 09123877465

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi