Civil Engineering/thesis theme in construction engineering

Question
QUESTION: Hello Mr. Babak:

i am in final year of construction engineering in Chile, south america and I need a thesis theme, i can't find one and the time limit is near to inscribe the thesis, i was thinking about precast concrete houses, because that technology is new in Chile but later i found one company who had already done that, and my idea collapsed.

I need your help to find a new theme maybe in new techniques of construction to introduce in Chile, any response will help me

thank you

ANSWER: Dear Victor

Precast construction can be done in many ways. So why dont you follow the same because you can improve the methods of the company.\

By the way arent you interested in earthquake engineering?

Regards
BEH
babak.e.hakimi@gmail.com

QUESTION: I will follow your recommendation to innovate in the constructive way of precast concrete.

about earthquake engineering, is a very important issue in my country, but not now much about it, would you be so kind to give me a starting point to find information.

thank you.

Answer
Dear Victor

I suggest you for the moment to have a search on the Internet and then have a contact with me with some idea with me to refine the ideas.I am looking forward to hearing from you. Please give me your email to send you a paper about earthquake engineering in Chile.

Regards
BEH

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi