Civil Engineering/anchor block

Question
Dear sir,
I am designing a anchor Block that rests on the stone masonry wall. I am trying to insure the connectivity of anchor block and stone masonry wall by providing the dowel bars. Can you give  any suggestion for the design of dowels and its connection with the stone masonry?

Thanking you!

Answer
Dear niranjan

The efficiency of the anchor in stone depends on the chemical product used for anchoring and the strength of the stone. There exist no standard detail for this purpose  but you can find a couple of data from companies source of product data in the Internet.

Regards
BEH

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi