Civil Engineering/anchor block

Dear sir,
I am designing a anchor Block that rests on the stone masonry wall. I am trying to insure the connectivity of anchor block and stone masonry wall by providing the dowel bars. Can you give  any suggestion for the design of dowels and its connection with the stone masonry?

Thanking you!

Dear niranjan

The efficiency of the anchor in stone depends on the chemical product used for anchoring and the strength of the stone. There exist no standard detail for this purpose  but you can find a couple of data from companies source of product data in the Internet.

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi

I can answer questions in Structural Engineering, Earthquake Engineering, Project Management and Project Control topics!

I am experienced in the area of earthquake engineering in electrical power industry, i.e. Lifeline Earthquake Engineering. My focus has been on structural seismic design of power installations. Recently I have got involved in project management in the category of constructional engineering.

Sinam Consulting Engineers Co.

Bs degree in Civil Engineering from Ferdowsi University ,1988, Mashhad Iran, Ms degree in Earthquake Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 1993, Tehran, Iran