Civil Engineering/Partial Punching Shear

Question
Punching
Punching  
QUESTION: I have attached an image in which a beam is partially covering the column and the rest of the column is directly in contact with the slab. How can I calculate the punching for this case?

Thankyou

ANSWER: dear Mustafa

which punching?

regards
beh

QUESTION: Suppose this column is one of the columns in a floor and a beam is passing through the column as shown in the picture. I want to know how can I calculate the punching shear for the column. If there was no beam then I could easily calculate punching but here in this case the beam is passing at one side of the column.

ANSWER: Dear Mustafa

I dont recognize punching of column. do you mean the punching due to column in the slab?

REgards
BEH

QUESTION: Yes yes punching in slab due to column

Answer
Dear Mustafa

It is not due to column really . it is because of slab loading. I suggest you to neglect the beam and do your calculation. If it is ok then ok but if you needed greater thickness in slab you can take the additional thickness due to beam and check again.

Regards
BEH

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi